Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to 19

That would be pounds lost, not years old. I am finally back to the lowest total pounds lost after having a highly caloric (Bar Harbor Blueberry Ale is actually outstanding) vacation and follow-up weekend in Ohio to celebrate my folks 45th wedding anniversary. One cake wasn't enough, a neighbor friend made a second. And despite BOTH cakes having typos (ironic given Mom's English teacher background), they were quite tasty. Perhaps a little too tasty. (I should hasten to add, it was the baker and the neighbor who had the spelling difficulty, not me mum.)

So I am back to 19. Need to make a push. Waiting for that push. I am sure it is coming. Any time now. Do hope it will come. Really need to make that big jump. Also really need to add a donate here page with a Paypal account so I can really start sending this thing out to folks. The new addition to the school in Berga is just not going to get built at this pace.

No comments: